How come some people or organizations are more successful than others?
Thanks to one of my business mentors for sharing this TED Talk video from Simon Sinek. Very simple wisdom but makes complete sense. Here are some points from the things that I learned and below the video. Enjoy!
- All the great and inspiring leaders or organizations act the same way.
- They use the concept of the Gold Circle - WHY - HOW - WHAT.
- All communicate from the inside out.
- People don't buy what you do, they buy WHY you do it.
- The goal is to do business with people who believe what you believe.
- Nothing what Simon tells you in this video is his opinion but it's grounded in the tenants of biology. He explains the Law of Diffusion and Innovation in detail.
- Simon weaves it all together with several brilliantly told examples, from Apple computer, to the Wright Brothers, to Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Here is the video, with my highest recommendations (it’ll change the way you look at what you do).
|Social Mentoring made easy!|